Thursday, January 19, 2012

Roller Coaster Week

This week was one of those weeks. Ya know those times when you are soo happy and then the next day your the complete opposite? Yeah that was me all week. 
  • I only have 2 days of school instead of 3! 
    • But i have a my first test Friday and i'm really nervous.
  • I went shopping with friends..
    • But didn't find anything worth getting. (i was kind of in a hurry though)
  • The Jazz played Tuesday night..
    • Nothing bad happened with that though cuz we got a WIN! :)
  • My crush sat by me in Philosophy..
    • But we didn't say a word to each other.
  • I visited an old friend..
    • Well that was actually way fun. 
      • BUT.. conversation turned to marriage (she is married) an it got me thinking. Now don't be thinking i want to go get married now cuz i'm far from that. I still have at least 3 years!
  • The thing that really may my week a happy one was the fact that i went to the temple today. I absolutely love when i go! And i got to go with one of my best friends so that made it even better.
So i've had my ups and downs this week but i'm going to choose to have it be a positive a week. It's also been kind of an exciting week. I've started looking for a place to live at USU for the Fall. I'm really excited to move out and have a fresh start but i'm also really nervous to be on my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment