For the past couple years I've watched pretty much all of my friends fall for the wrong guys. I look back and I have also fallen for the wrong guys.
I've come to realize that every single one of us have "that guy" we just can't seem to get over. And for most of us we've had "that guy" in our lives for a couple years or more. I was one of the last ones to get a "that guy". So i was always the one telling my friends to just get over it.
I keep saying a "that guy". What do i mean by it? Most girls (including me) have a guy that..
- Completely swept us off our feet.
- Said all the right things to get us to fall for them.
- Knows what to say or do to push our buttons
- With that, they know what to say that will really hurt us.
And yet no matter how many times we get hurt we crawl back to them. We compare every guy to them. And the question is why? Why do we always go back?
Because we care.
We all have a big heart. We become comfortable with loving that person. We care too much to let them go. We think that someday, maybe someday, they will change and truly care.
But realistically, they probably aren't ever going to..
![]() |
| This would be my guy.. |
I met my "that guy" about 2 1/2 years ago. And am still working on moving on. But i'm done waiting around to see if things work out. I'm ready to move on.
I'm gonna stop finding the "that guys" and find THE guy!
P.S. I had an amazing weekend! Here are some pics.
| Brad Paisley Concert Scotty Mccreery. :) |
| Brad Paisley Concert The Band Perry |
| Brad Paisley :) |
| Boondocks All the prizes we won. :) |
![]() |
| Jessica, me, Rory, & Tyler |
| Victor's Farewell |


No comments:
Post a Comment