1. Share the Rules.
2. Post a photo & 11 facts about yourself.
11 Facts about Me:
- I am a Ginger.
- I am a very proud aunt to a niece & nephew.
- I am terrified of apes.
- I work on a farm and love it.
- I love math.
- I don't make noise when i laugh.
- I've lived in the same city my whole life.
- I wish i were a cowgirl.
- I love to vacation.
- I'm in love with Scotty Mccreery.
- I love country music.
3. Answer the questions asked of you
Top 5 people you're closest to & why.
My sister: We shared a room for most of our lives and tell each other everything.
My mom: We are a lot of like, she is always there for me, & is honest with me.
Olivia: We have been friends for over 7 years & are still speaking.
Jessica: We have a blast together & never fight.
Tucker: We are always together & tell each other everything.
Biggest Pet Peeve & Why
Cockiness. People aren't as cool as they think they are. I like confidence but not when there is too much of it.
Which of the 5 senses you couldn't live without & why
Touch. It's how i express my emotions.
What you wish you could change about current circumstances & what you will do to change them.
Nothing. I am completely happy right. Except i do wish had the finances to have already moved out. I'm saving up though.
Favorite Band, favorite artist, favorite song, & how they make you feel
The Band Perry, Scotty Mccreery, & I won't give up-Jason Mraz. They all make me happy & at peace.
Honest opinion on how you view yourself
I am not the most confident person but i think i have pretty good self views. I know i'm far from perfect but i'm happy with myself.
One talent you wish you had & why
I wish i had the ability to sing and dance. I think i would of had a little more fun in high school if i could have.
Dream future spouse characteristics
Hard working, Honest, Caring, Spiritual, Understanding, Love for children, & Handsome
Best compliment you've ever received
I have beautiful hair. -old people
When you realized who you were & what your purpose was
Probably my senior year of high school. I had to grow up a lot that year & it made me realize who i am, my purpose, & who i want to be.
List of 7 things you're most grateful for and why
1. My family. I wouldn't be who I am without them.
2. The gospel. It has blessed my life in so many ways.
3. The Temple. It's where i can feel complete peace & help others.
4. My Friends. They have helped shape who i am.
5. A Place to Live. I'm very blessed for all the necessities i have.
6. My Education. It will allow me to do what i love, teach.
7. My Savior. Because he is exactly that, my Savior.
4. Ask more questions for those you tag.
1. Your favorite memory & why it's your favorite.
2. Your most embarrassing moment.
3. Your best quality & why you think it's your best.
4. If you could be in any T.V. serious what would it be & why.
5. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be & why.
6. One characteristic you future spouse must have.
7. Your best & worst kiss.
8. Your biggest fear bout growing up.
9. What makes you really nervous.
10. What's the most attractive thing about the opposite sex.
11. What you are most excited about in the future.
5. & now tag others.
No comments:
Post a Comment